Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Ideas!

Wow!  so many good ideas are flowing in  I see a few really good ones popping out right now... these are all being added to my perpetual art list on my smart phone..!  Keep them coming,  I will be making a final pick tomorrow, but keeping it a secret until I draw, scan, color and post it here on Wednesday!  Thanks everyone for the brilliant ideas!

A button a button  I made a button!!!!  well I thought I did.. apparently its not working!  Ugh  Iwll try again tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I tried, but your button wouldn't work for me, so I changed it so that it works now on my site. I have the html where I fixed it, but it won't let me post it here =( I will try to email you through etsy with it...LOVE your clipart!! My Brown Bear stuff has been a hit and I keep telling peoploe where I got the clipart from!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete