Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Super Heros!

I had a request for Super Heroes... I hope this works for everyone!  Rock Stars are giving me a little trouble!  I know all of these are coming too late for the beginning of the school year and Im sorry!

I got mixed up in my Husbands business this summer (he is a Real Estate Broker) and I ended up doing two estate sales one of which was such a mess that we  hauled off 4 truck loads of garbage!  Talk to your parents, shred old documents, recycle newspapers and bags....have a yard sale!

This set is no longer available on my blog.  go to www.kpmdoodles.com and use the code TEACHER for 33% off your entire order!

5 comments:

  1. I just love your doodles. I have a groovy PEACE and tie dye theme in my room and I'd love some clip art to add to my newsletter. Any chance that you already have some or that you might make some soon? I'm a newbie blogger and I teach 3rd grade. I'd love to have you hop on over and check out my blog.
    Your newest follower,
    Tammy
    Groovyin3rd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you would be having any back to school sales similar to those on TPT? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your insightful post! This is very engaging strategy of making great points. I will certainly follow the blog, explore the rest of the website and share these resources with teachers, and friends!
    Regards
    Early Childhood Education - Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these, I was wondering if I could have your permission to make a craftivity inspired by your superheros? I will, without a doubt, credit you and even send a link to your page when I blog about it!

    Thank you,
    Kelli @
    http://survivingthelittlepeople.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete