I need more ideas, and again, will try to run a give away!
I have had complaints from winners saying it was too difficult to get the sets they won. I would like to have this one run smoother so here's what I think...
- Everyone suggest only ONE idea at a time (make it good!) I am not teaching at Elementary grade levels so I don't know your curriculum, when you make a suggestion PLEASE be descriptive and tell me what grade level. Keep in mind that I will be selling the sets on the open market and regional ideas don't work.
- ONLY the first person to suggest the idea wins it (if I draw it)
- Deadline for Suggestions... NONE. This goes for any suggestion any time!
- As I finish a set, I award the winner on the same post as the new set.
- YOU MUST Email me in order for me to send a link (if there's a better way help me out here!)