Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Presidents day clip art

Well, here it is, Presidents day clip art!!  I hope its not too late for all of you.  I have it listed in my etsy shop now and will be adding it to Teacher Notebook shortly!  I've had a lot of requests for 'The Jacket I wear in the snow" and I have added that to my list!  I think I better move onto spring after that.   I have soooo many things sketched in my book that its going to take WEEKS to get it all out in the world.  That holiday break went way too fast!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for working so hard on my request! You are the best.

    Cheryl
    Primary Graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! :) Super cute! I know this is a long shot but do you have or think about making state clip art! I'm in AZ and we will celebrate our centennial next month! :)
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!!! :)

    I'd like to request Mardi Gras themed graphics. :)

    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew you'd have this!! Is there a direct link to your shops on your blog?? I can't find one!

    ReplyDelete