Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Monsters





I got these finished up today and have scanned in a few full sized frames... I have had lots of requests for centers and /or activities at school... As most know I work at the High School Level so I need some help here... I don't know what things like 'word work' looks like and Im going to tell you RIGHT Now I am NOT going to be able to 'draw' PE!!!! ; ))
I hope to get a few more sets loaded before we go on vacation next Friday!

this is no longer available on my blog... please visit www.kpmdoodles.com  and use NEW50 for 50% off your order for the entire month of September
View Cart

-->

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha draw PE! LOL
    I would describe word work as a student working with magnet letters, writing words, sorting words, making words with play doh or pipe cleaners... it is usually {in my classroom anyways} done independently. Hope that helps a bit!

    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your new creations!! Will the birthday monsters have stamps and/or a combo pack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Don't worry, P.E. isn't part of language arts work. Word work involves word study. Students practice spelling and grammar using supplies mentioned above or by playing games with partners. Good luck! I LOVE using your graphics!

    Heather at TeachItToday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs T I hope to get the stamps done tomorrow.... as for PE I am talking about the kind where you take the kids outside and run them around in some sort of organized play.... there is just no way to portray that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your sets are fantastic Kristin! I just love them!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this idea! I showed it to a few coworkers. feel free to stop by and follow my blog. I'm doing a giveaway soon!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following your blog since past so many days.. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us..
    Regards,
    Pre School Education In India
    Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete