Friday, June 22, 2012

Johnny Appleseed


 Oh my gosh, I went online and found the 1950s Disney Movie of Johnny Appleseed... I actually have met the artist that drew the backgrounds for that movie.  He's close to 90 now and was very young working in the art dept at Disney.  If you are having problems with the download please try again... I just re-uploaded the file to the server...

PLEASE download these to your computer right away, I am loading 5 or 6 sets a week and only have 20 spots on the blog for product so they are only available for 10 days to 2 weeks
this is no longer available on my blog... please visit www.kpmdoodles.com  and use NEW50 for 50% off your order for the entire month of September

16 comments:

  1. I have been in need of these to spice up my little Johnny Appleseed Unit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! and these are adorable!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your art work... so of course, I have purchased many of you items. I was wondering if you are planning to do a summer olympics pack? There is not much out there - certainly nothing as cute as your stuff... I am sure it would be a big seller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog since past so many days.. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us..
    Regards,
    Nursery School Franchisee
    Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete
  5. kindergarten school in india are an extension for your child's quality learning experience that begins with our kids play school and Nursery programs and aims at preparing kids for a successful career.
    pre school education
    play school franchise in india
    kinder garden school

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to Find Your site. I want to thankyou for this information!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have bookmarked your website to see the new stuff you post in the futureBest Play School In India. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy Kombucha at our bar! It is a fermented tea beverage that a lot of people choose as their healthy alternative to soda and coffee and for weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy to Find Your site. I want to thankyou for this information!

    ReplyDelete