Wednesday, December 7, 2011

coming soon!

shape monsters 
I am finally back on track!  My daughters school had their big fundraiser last weekend and it took all of my energy for the last two weeks!!! now I'm back at the electronic drawing board.  First up is my students shape monsters.  He draws such awesome faces!  These should be up by the end of the day today. I will be focusing on valentines for the next week and I'm thinking its time for another giveaway!  SO, before the valentines sets hit the airwaves I will post a secret set giveaway...

This will be a treasure hunt!  Find 5 pieces of the new valentine set in my and other blogs that I follow and tell me about it and I will send you the latest Valentine sets.  The Hunt will start soon I will post when its time to  start looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment