Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year New Art

What a frantic Holiday!!! I always think I will get a lot of extra time to draw durring the holidays but it just doesnt happen!  We had a great time with family and friends and then took a road trip... 6 hours in car to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera and do some site seeing.  On that drive I was able to sketch out a tone of new Ideas...now I have 18 pages in my sketchbook that need ink!!!  That should translate into about 8 new sets over the next week or so.  Coming soon, Valentine sweets, conversation hearts, Presidents Day, a new Alpha and a few new sets of numbers, valentine houses, metamorphasis, service jobs, transpotation and the list keeps growing as I get new ideas and sketch them into my big book! 


I am really looking forward to this New Year and hope everyone had a safe and happy Hoilday... Now back to work!!!


I don't go back to school until Monday the 9th so expect to see lots of art this weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love the rocket ship! Too cute!
    I hope you are working on some Dr. Seuss inspired sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very excited to get my hands on your president day clipart.

    Cheryl
    PrimaryGraffiti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can make some art for "The jacket I wear in the snow." It's just clothes. :) I am sure I am the only one that requested it, but I would be so greatful. :)

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jacket I Wear in the Snow would be such a great idea! :) Can't wait to see your new sets!! It's a good thing I just got paid from TpT! Now I have mula to buy lots of new clip art!

    <a href="http://creatingandteaching.blogpsot.com>Creating & Teaching</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Jacket I Wear in the Snow would be wonderful!

    Can't wait for your President's Day clip art.

    Ms. McBee’s Kinderbugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I would love to see more paper packs too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOO EXCITED for everything you have coming! You are AMAZING!!!

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete